Fr. Paul Brandt, Pastor
Mrs. Jane Merritt, Principal
School Office Hours:
Monday to Friday
7:30am to 3:30pm
7:30am - 7:45am for Arrival
2:45pm - 3pm for Dismissal
What's Happening this Week @ BTC?
Monday December 2nd school will reopen
Winter Uniform Begins
Middle States Program Practice for selected Students 3pm-4pm
Look for Paperwork on: Santa Secret Helpers, Breakfast with Santa, and Five Below FR
Tuesday December 3rd Welcome the Middle States Team for their 4 day visit. Look for Paperwork on: Christmas Giving
Friday December 6th 8:45am 1st Trimester Awards in Church followed by 9am Liturgy for All (5th in charge)
Feast of Saint Nicholas - Shoes Filled 10:45am
Saturday December 7th Parish Christmas Bazaar 9am -3pm 3rd Graders will be Christmas Caroling throughout the day.
New Altar Server Practice 9am-12Pm or 1pm-4pm.
For Friday December 6th
Blessed Teresa of Calcutta Christmas Bazaar
Saturday, Dec. 7th
9 am to 3 pm
crafted products including:
Owl & many other jewelry vendors, wreaths, Christmas centerpieces, American
Girl doll clothing, crocheted items, photographs, gourmet fudge, Thirty-One
merchandise, Tastefully Simple products, Pampered Chef merchandise, handspun
scarves, hats, mittens and shawls, and more!!
Children’s Workshop crafts & activities
Visit with Santa from 10am - 1pm
Get your picture taken with Santa
Bring your appetite!
Delicious breakfast and lunch foods, and sweets to-go at the
include quilts, vendor items, 50/50 and more!
Sell your unwanted gold!
Bring your gold jewelry for sale to a reputable vendor for
cash on the spot.
Santa Secret Workshop 12/11 & 12/12
12/11 - Shopping for Grades K-4
12/12 - Shopping for Grades 5-8 and
Childcare 2s, 3s, and PreK 4s
Volunteers needed - Please contact Kelly Wagner at email@example.com
Setup time will be Tuesday 12/10 starting at 8pm after basketball.
Student Volunteers needed at the Parish Bazaar -- we are looking for 5th thru 12th graders who would like to volunteer on Friday, December 6th from 6:30pm-8:00pm to help vendors carry in their items and on Saturday from 7:00am-9:00am for the same. Call Jen Hertzog if interested at 610-986-9092
Blessed Teresa of Calcutta
Holiday Food Drive
The holiday season is a time for giving. Please help those who are in need. As Blessed Teresa said, “Be Jesus to everyone you meet, and in everyone you meet see Jesus”.
Please bring to mass from November 2 through December 22 and place in the bin in the lobby of the Education Center.
NO GLASS JARS OR CONTAINERS, please.
Kindergarten .. Gravy and Cranberry
1st & 2nd - Green Beans, Corn, & Applesauce
3rd & 4th - Canned Sweet Potatoes and Instant Mashed Potatoes
5th & 6th - Bisquick and Stuffing, and Cooking Bags (XL)
7th - Ice Tea & Lemonade Powder Mix
8th - Canned Fruit & Boxed Desserts
BTC News for the Week of December 2nd
You Wanted to Know...
Has the fundraising the last month helped us move closer to our goal for a new playground?
You bet it has !! On Friday November 22nd thanks to your generosity and support we were able to make the 20% downpayment for our new playground. The check is most definitely in the mail. Our biggest challenge now awaits in trying to raise the remaining 80% needed for this project or about $40,000. If you are in need of a charitable donation for the 2013 tax year please keep us in mind. Otherwise you will be hearing more about our future fundraising efforts after returning from the Christmas Holidays. We couldn't have done this without you, thanks!
Save the Date:
Monday December 2nd - Winter Uniform begins
Second Trimester Begins
Tuesday December 3rd - Friday December 6th - Middle States Team Visit
Friday December 6th - 1st Friday Mass 9am All Students with 1st Trimester Awards at 8:45am
Get your pictures in the yearbook!
If you've got great photos of school and community events or you and your friends just having fun, we'd like to see them. Our photographers can't be everywhere. Help us get as many photos as possible to create a terrific book everyone will want to have.
Here’s how you can submit photos online:
· Go to: https://images.memoryebooks.com/login
· If it does not automatically log you into the site, enter
username: 400233535 and password: BtcPics2014
· Browse your computer to select the photo(s) you wish to upload.
· Enter information about the photo and provide contact information in case the staff needs additional information.
· Click "Save Details"
It's that easy! Submit your photos today!
The last day to submit photos is 03/20/2014.
Contact Jim Nash, CYO Director
Our Mission Statement:
Blessed Teresa of Calcutta Education Center will use every opportunity and skill necessary
to face the challenges of the 21st Century as faith-filled learners
willing to succeed as productive members of society.
Our learning is made possible in a loving, safe, and supportive environment.
We believe as Mother Teresa believed, "Be Jesus to everyone you meet and in everyone you meet, see Jesus."